Monday, March 19, 2012

Back in Dos Hermanas!

So I am back in Dos Hermanas with a permanent companion! it feel so good! I traveled to malaga this week to pick up my new companion. It was so fun to go to the mission home again!  I just love going to the mission home. President and Hermana Clegg really are like my parents here on the mission (dont worry mom and dad, I still miss you! haha). It really feels a little like being home when I am there.  Thursday night, just the missionaries who were going to be training were at the mission home-- we had a trainers training meeting, which was great. I love this work, and I am so blessed to be here. 

It was great to be there in Malaga, but it is also great to be back in Dos Hermanas. We have a baptism coming up on Sunday!!!!!!! I cannot wait! Carlos and Kevin will be getting baptized. We have worked so much with them preparing them, and they have so many righteous desires to follow christ. i will tell you more next week.  i miss you all so much!

 Hermana Collett and Hermana Letendre at Setenil.  A pueblo blanco in the province of Cadiz.
 Hermana Letendre, Hermana Sturgess and Hermana Torres hanging out in Malaga.
 Valerie in Plaza de Expana in Sevilla!  It is soooo beautiful!
 A family that Val and her companion are teaching in Dos Hermanas.
 Relief Society Activity Celebration for the Anniversary of Relief Society.
 All of the missionaries that will be training new missionaries this transfer as they were waiting for their new companions!
President and Hermana Clegg, Valerie and her new companion Hermana Roderick.

No comments:

Post a Comment