Monday, April 30, 2012

More pictures!

So this week went by so fast! I cannot believe how quickly time is going by! This week I will have exactly 7 months left here in Spain. it is hard to believe. time is going by faster and faster! I love you all and I think about you all so often. thank you for your love and support!!! I love receiving your letters and pictures!


This week we also had specialized training the president and Hermana Clegg! It was sooo great to see them. I am convinced that we have the BEST mission president and his wife in the world!!! they did special training sessions with each district, so we got a lot of time to just talk with them, and we had a question and answer session with them as welll. It was great! I will attach a photo of me with them! 


It is time for Feria here in Sevilla. It is so cool to walk around and see women dressed in Flamenco dresses!! Next weeks i the Feria here in Dos Hermanas and we are going to try to go so hopefully i will be able to send some photos next week! 


The work is going pretty well here! It is amazing how much the Lord´s hand is in our work. There are so many times when our original plans do not work out, but that the Lord blesses us with other plans to talk with people that we were not expecting to meet.


one awesome thing i learned about dos hermanas-- this is a FUN fact to put on my blog! the band los del rio (i think thats what it is) who wrote the song la macarena is from dos hermanas and they live here!!!!!!!! that is dos hermanas´claim to fame! the macarena!!! hahahhaahhahahaha love it! 


me in plaza de españa in sevilla


 me, my comp and nancy in sevilla!!


 me and president and hermana clegg!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment